Meet one-on-one with an associate director or assistant director to discuss your personal career plan. If you are researching career options, beginning a job search, or pursuing graduate education, you can find professional guidance in The Center for Career & Professional Development. Associate and Assistant Directors will help you with questions related to any of the following:
- selecting or changing a major
- deciding on a career path
- locating an internship
- writing a resume
- developing interviewing skills
- defining job search strategies
- researching companies or graduate schools
- evaluating job offers.
To schedule an appointment, call The Center for Career & Professional Development at 610-758-3710 or stop in to the suite. We are located in Rauch Business Center, Suite 484.