Accounting Career Fair
Wednesday, September 13, 2017
Fall Career Expo
2017 Fall Career Expo
The 28th annual Fall Career Expo will be held on Thursday September 14, 2017. Last year over 150 companies and 1,800 students attended this kick off to recruiting event.
Please click here to register for this exciting event!
Thursday, September 14, 2017
Graduate Student Showcase: 1:30 PM to 3:00 PM
The Graduate Student Showcase gives employers the opportunity to meet with Lehigh Masters and PhD level students exclusively, from 1:30-3pm, prior to the arrival of the undergraduate students. Employers will be able to discuss opportunities and learn about graduate students’ talents in more depth during this time. There is no fee for this event and participating employers will be advertised to the students.
- Participating employers may begin setting up their booths by 11:30AM and meet with Master's and PhD-level students from 1:30-3:00PM.
- Last year, more than 300 graduate students attended this event and 35 companies participated.
- Updated lists of participating companies will be made available to the students.
- Main Benefit: early time with graduate students helps decrease volume at 3PM when the undergraduates arrive.
- No cost to participate
All Students: 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
$450 per table: for-profit company
$200 per table: government and non-profit organizations
Recruit students from all majors and levels for career, Co-op, and internship opportunities
Basic registration fees include:
- One 6-foot rectangular table with linen
- Registration for three representatives
- On-campus parking
- Electrical outlet (please bring your own extension cords)
- Signs should be free-standing or table-mounted
Extra table (additional tables are approved based on space availability): $150 per table
Please note that any registrations submitted after September 7, 2017 are not guaranteed publicity in event advertising and collateral.
Our Career Center does not have the capacity for storage of mailings prior to the Career Expo.
All displays and materials being used for the Career Expo must be shipped directly to the Rauch Fieldhouse c/o:
Lehigh University Career Expo
123 Goodman Drive
Bethlehem, PA 18015-3717
Please contact the Center for Career & Professional Development (610) 758-3710; firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Career Expo
Thursday, February 15, 2018