Whether you'll be in attendance or away, our professional counselors can present to your class or organization. We appreciate the opportunity to educate students about the job-search process, teach them skills, and make them aware of career resources.
Some topics that we can present are:
- Career Services Overview
- Informal Discussion Sessions (Q & A sessions)
- Resume Writing
- Interview Skills
- Networking Skills
- Preparing for a Career Fair
For more details, please see Workshop Topics.
How to request a presentation:
- In order to best accommodate your request, please make your request at least two weeks in advance. Sometimes we are able to accomodate last-minute requests, however, that is dependent on the time of year.
- E-mail Career Services or call 610-758-3710 with:
- preferred day(s) and date, class time, and location
- the size of your class and compostion (graduate, undergraduate, class year, majors)
- your contact information
- A counselor will then be in touch to confirm and finalize the program details.