Interested in growing your recruiting pipeline? Host an Engineering Career Trek!
Career Treks are experiential learning opportunities that allow engineering students to engage in virtual and/or on-site visits to Lehigh-partnered companies. Targeted for students in their sophomore year, these are great ways to engage early and increase the opportunities to interact with students in the recruiting process.
During the visit, students make connections with Lehigh alumni and/or employer partners to learn about companies and industries while gaining important insight into careers of interest and potential pathways to their futures.
Career Trek events, whether hosted virtually or on-site by companies or organizations, may include the following activities:
- An overview of the host employer and its industry
- A tour of the facility(ies)
- A panel discussion with employees/alum who have a variety of job functions
- An opportunity to network with individual employees in a smaller setting
- A case study/activity-based task for group work
- Q&A Session
Employer partners interested in hosting a Career Trek are invited to connect with our engineering liaison: email Bill Burden at firstname.lastname@example.org.