If you'd like to get involved with helping current students find jobs and internships, mentoring, or giving career advice, we'd love to have you as a volunteer. Contact Karen Kuczynski, Director, Career Education, at 610-758-3710 or email@example.com with any questions.
- Career meet-ups - Share your experience and expertise within your professional field in an informal group format.
- Mock interviews - Assist in conducting mock interview sessions offered throughout the school year (Experience in interviewing strongly preferred).
- Resume critiques - Join the CCPD team in providing students with a critique of their resume. (Experience in resume writing or review strongly preferred).
- Attend a networking event - Help current students hone their networking skills and expand your own professional network.
- Professional development webinar or workshop. Facilitate or co-facilitate one of our existing job search workshops or webinars with a member of our Career Education team.
- Externships – Host a student for a day over the summer break. One of the best ways for a student to learn about a career is to shadow a professional in a field, position or industry of their interest. Host a current student over the summer break for 1 – 3 days to educate students about your field.
- Career Treks – Host a small group of students over the winter break period at your organization for either a half-day or full-day to introduce and educate students about your industry and organization.
- Lehigh on LinkedIn - Join the Lehigh alumni group and share your advice and perspective regarding your industry, job or company.
- Lehigh Connects - Sign up to serve as a mentor on Lehigh Connects! Lehigh Connects provides an easy way to connect alumni and students. Using the online platform and the communication tools is simple! Mentorship is a great way to provide advice to students as they explore career options, learn about industries and specific job functions and much more.
- On campus recruiting – CCPD hosts 150 - 200 employers each year to recruit students. On-campus interviews are held throughout the year during the Fall and Spring Semesters. Through our online recruiting system, Handshake, we promote your career opportunities, manage resume collection, coordinate interview schedules, and enable application review and candidate selection.
- Career expos – Represent your employer at the annual Career Expos held on campus in September and March. Join top companies to market your summer internship or full-time opportunities to Lehigh’s talented students.
- Job postings – Is your company looking to hire a new graduate or intern? Post your position online through Handshake