Recruit at Lehigh with Handshake
Handshake is Lehigh University's career management platform where employers can post jobs, request on-campus interview schedules, post events, and connect with Lehigh University students!
Create a Handshake account
Handshake allows students to discover new career paths, find amazing jobs and internships, and connect with great companies and non-profits. Students and employers are invited to join Handshake. Please click HERE to join. Please see Employer Quickstart Guide HERE.
The Center for Career & Professional Development at Lehigh University subscribes to the Principles for Professional Conduct for Career Services and Employment Professionals developed by the National Association of Colleges and Employers.
- Request on-campus interviews (in person or virtual) - On-campus interviews are available throughout the academic year. Many companies use these as a first screen. Requests can be made through your Handshake account.
- Post a job - Handshake is our online job board system used by Lehigh students and alumni to find full-time, part-time, internship, and co-op opportunities. To post these positions, click here to log-in or register for a Handshake account and connect with Lehigh. To post a job on behalf of your company, click Job Templates on the left-hand navigation bar and then select the New Job tab on the top right corner of the screen.
- Search student resumes - Companies are eligible to search our students/alumni and their resumes in Handshake, along as they have given permission to make their information public. This feature will allow you to search students utilizing various filters, including major, GPA, class year and student athlete to help you narrow your candidate pool.
- Host a company event on-campus - Information Sessions are available on Monday-Thursday evenings throughout the academic year. They are a great way to provide students with more information about your organization and the opportunities available. Tabling in our University Center to interact with a wide range of Lehigh talent can also be arranged. Requests can be made through your Handshake account.
- Sign-up for career fairs - Attend one of our annual career fairs to meet students and alumni from all degrees and disciplines to fill full-time, internship, and co-op positions.
Handshake's premium account offers a talent engagement suite that allows your company to find more diverse and qualified Lehigh talent, while maximizing your time on campus and allowing you to make data-driven recruiting decisions.
The talent engagement suite will let you maximize your campus investments by allowing you to host on-campus, off-campus, and virtual events. Your premium account will also allow you to invite the right students, download RSVP lists, and track outcomes or your engagement strategy. Smart campaigns within your premium Handshake account will allow you to define your hiring criteria, and then tap into the most engaged student audience to attract talent, provide personalized and focused content, and improve outcomes with audiences you may not have tapped into in the past.