Whether you are studying education, humanities, social sciences, business or a STEM discipline, we offer counseling and resources to help you define and articulate your career goals and professional value toward presenting your “best-self.”
Please use our administrative Course Site for graduate students: GRAD_CAREER_RESOURCES. This site contains career guides, electronic workshops, helpful career exploration links, and important information about workshops & events.
COME SEE US
• Discuss what you want for yourself in the future, and a plan to get there.
• Seek advice on any career-related issues.
• Receive a critique of your resume, CV, cover letter, & other job search communications materials.
• Develop a strategic and multi-faceted job search strategy.
• Fine-tune your networking skills.
• Discuss strategies for evaluating job offers and negotiating salary.
To schedule an appointment: call 610-758-3710
Workshops & Events: Please see GRAD_CAREER_RESOURCES Course Site & not the CCPD calendar.
If you have questions concerning the "how-to's" of job searching (i.e. writing a resume, conducting a networking meeting), please prepare for your appointment by first learning and applying the basic skills provided in the GRAD_CAREER_RESOURCES Course Site. Doing so will greatly enhance your appointment time and get you prepared more efficiently.
We look forward to working with you!